SBG, a service-disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Senior Management Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
We are seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Management Analyst in the Norfolk, VA area to provide programmatic support to the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Logistics Initiatives.
- Conducts organizational studies and evaluations, designs systems and procedures, conducts work simplification and measurement studies, and prepares operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- May provide consultation to Government management and leadership on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level management analyst.
- BS or BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, or Management related discipline.
- Associate’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, or Management related discipline plus four (4) years of additional work experience that meets the duties described in this position description may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in the management analyst field or in a related discipline.
- Ability to plan and accomplish goals and independently perform a wide variety of complicated tasks.
- Must have an active security clearance at the Secret level.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance.