??We are looking for Senior Mainframe Developer for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: Senior Mainframe Developer
Job Location: Salem, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- May require a bachelor's degree. Requires six years or more of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Programmer IV to support IE&ME Legacy Project work.
- Minimum of six years experience as a Senior Mainframe Developer using COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2, JCL, TSO/ISPF.
Other desirable experience is as follows:
- Previous experience in state or local government agencies or for Human Services organizations in other states.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale complex technical architectures that include interfaces with other large-scale systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge with logging of communication between large-scale systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the handshake between interfacing systems to ensure proper reception and synchronization of records; this should specifically include experience developing and testing web services across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Demonstrated experience developing analysis and design documentation necessary for the construction, testing and implementation of identified tasks to be completed.