A prominent, data based global technology firm is currently seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join their team in New York. This tech company has multiple focuses, the main one being the creation of one of the world?s most widely utilized financial software applications. In this role you will work in a small, dynamic team with some of New York City?s top engineers, to solve very unique, large scale challenges. Their systems are very large and highly distributed, and engineers are always looking for creative solutions to solve problems, including employing a variety of modern programming languages, open source and big data technologies, as well as Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
Not only can you grow professionally in this company but they have an excellent engineering culture, work/life balance, and great benefits. The company is also very philanthropic; many employees give back to the community and the company also donates a significant portion of their profits to philanthropy. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for the next step in their career and for a work place they can call home.
- 3+ years experience in Predictive Analytics, Data Mining, Recommendation Systems and Natural Language Processing
- Able to apply Machine Learning theory to solve practical problems
- Experience leading projects involving Machine Learning from incubation to large scale production deployments
- 1+ year of OOD experience working on backend systems
- Experienceworking with and evaluating open source technologies and demonstrated ability to make objective choices
- Experienceworking with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Have launched commercially successful software on small-medium sized teams
- Know how to optimize for low latency and high scalability