As part of the Americas Logistics Management Team and the main responsible for Project Implementations within Logistics, the incumbent will work together with relevant managers to secure short-, medium and long term efficiency and profitability.
- Actively work in partnership with commercial business partners to positively contribute to excellent sustainable business performance, with focus upon transport, logistics solutions and cost reduction initiatives.
- Implement key project initiatives in defining solutions, crafting customer agreements and acting as subject management expert and operational leader to customer solutions.
- Specifically, the scope of responsibility will include the regional freight control tower, One Logistics Organization, Project Genesis, and standardized metric/standardized KPI Dashboard.
- Bachelors degreepreferred
- minimum 5yrs project management experience
- 10-15years experience leading operations group(s) across the life science industry vertical Healthcare (MedDevice & Pharma) Desirable.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus:
Transportation Management Systems
Freight Services Procurement (RFP & RFI)
Routing Guide Development