$150K — $200K *
VTG Defense is seeking to add a Senior Logistics Manager position at Wright Patterson AFB to provide product support to the PM and Product Support Manager (PSM). The candidate shall provide product support to the PM and Product Support Manager (PSM) for the execution of the PSM’s duties as the Total Life Cycle Systems Manager. In addition, the Contractor shall assist in planning, organizing, and managing critical aspects of the development, production, and/or deployment of capabilities utilizing DoD, US Air Force, and local logistics policies, procedures, and functionalities, and financial data requirements of acquisition logistics disciplines.
- Assist in reviewing and making recommendations on revisions of all Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSPs), CDRLs, inputs to Program Management Plans (PMPs), replies to Initial Capability Document (ICD)/Capability Development Document (CDD)/Capability Production Document (CPD), Statements of Work (SOWs), and other evaluation criteria/reports.
- Provide support for program reviews, conferences, and other functions. The Contractor shall provide status and decision information on assigned programs and projects.
- Assist in developing integrated support requirements for system and equipment design; developing support requirements that are related to readiness objectives and design; conducting specialized analyses on total life cycle cost, logistics supportability, and warranty; and providing technical assistance and consultant expertise.
Total Life Cycle Supportability
- Assist in performing tasks related to the total life cycle supportability from concept definition and technical demonstration through disposal. These tasks include assisting in the full range of logistics actions required to analyze problems, defining alternative solutions, providing recommended courses of action, and providing written reports.
Studies and Analysis
- Assist in performing logistic studies, resource requirements analyses (manpower, spares, cost, etc.), readiness assessments, cost analyses (including trade studies), total life cycle supportability, and comparative logistics/cost trade-offs of specific problems or areas of emphasis.
Life Cycle Logistics Management (LCLM)
- Assist in accomplishing LCLM analyses. The Contractor shall assist in writing reports, recommending actions, or performing any related tasks that provide logisticians the capability to accomplish LCLM.
Product Support Strategy
- Assist in accomplishing analyses, writing reports, recommending actions, or performing any related tasks that provide logisticians the capability to develop a product support strategy that builds around the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Product Support and sustainment elements and integrates the acquisition and sustainment phases of the weapon system throughout its life cycle, based on statutes and DoD-directed concepts such as evolutionary acquisition with a spiral development, Performance-Based Logistics (PBL) and Public Private Partnering.
Supportability Analysis (SA)
-Assist in the performance of any related tasks that provide the capability to evaluate support alternatives, perform trade-off analyses between support concepts and between support, design, and operational concepts.
Life Cycle Cost Management (LCCM) Design-to-Cost (DTC)
- Assist in performing any related tasks that provide logisticians the capability to perform all processes, procedures, and techniques necessary to develop an LCCM and/or DTC program, perform operating and support cost analyses, and/or develop a probable cost estimate.
Instructional Systems Development
- Utilize the Instructional Systems Development method to develop training programs for subject areas. The Contractor shall conduct specific training courses on ILS/Product Support, sustainment, and warrant-related subjects.
Assist with ILS/Product Support and Sustainment Elements and provide support in the following areas:
Valid through: 4/16/2021