The Senior Logistics Manager is responsible for all account management, customer service satisfaction and maintenance of employee relations and development. Duties of this position include: Management of all areas of transportation; to include safety equipment utilization, DOT regulations, employee retention profit and loss responsibility and OSHA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Organizational Development, Transportation or related field or equivalent work experience is required
- A minimum of 5 (five) years Transportation/Logistics experience required
- A minimum of 3 (three) years supervisory experience required
- A minimum of 2 (two) years P and L responsibility required
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Word such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros, merge, merge queries, templates, table techniques, and working with images and text
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Excel such as working with fo