What You'll Get to Do:
- Develop technical use cases in support of Naval Operational Supply System (NOSS)
- Conduct business process re-engineering analysis.
- Review detail level requirements for future logistics systems.
- Provide subject matter expert support to process review conferences.
- Provide analysis support to USFFC Staff for all in-service ashore and afloat logistics information system analysis
- Develop solutions and provide recommendations for system enhancement and migration.
- Prepare presentations and conduct briefings with military and civil service personnel at various levels.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Secret clearance-Must be Current
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline.
- Must have a minimum of eight years of experience in a combination of Navy logistics and Navy logistics AISs management
- As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of Navy and logistics and AISs management. Education equivalency experience is in
- addition to the minimum experience of the labor category
- In-depth experience in the use of RSUPPLY / NALCOMIS / OMMS-NG / FSM / ROM / OIS
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.