$80K — $100K *
Education & Experience
Minimum Education Level: High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience: 10+ years
Combination of Experience and Education can meet the job requirements: No
English: Written: Advanced Verbal: Fluent
Computer/Systems Knowledge Requirements
Microsoft Outlook: Intermediate
Microsoft Word: Intermediate
Microsoft Excel: Intermediate
Microsoft PowerPoint: Basic
Responsibilities & Duties
· Ensure files are in proper condition and submit complete package to underwriting for approval w/min. conditions.
· Ensure compliance timing requirements are met
· Adhere to the turn times outlined in the Loan Workflow Expectations
· Review files for errors & inconsistencies, organize, analyze, update and validate the loan files in the LOS.
· Review files for possible signs of fraud/misrepresentation, review fraud report, resolve LOS compliance notices.
· Follow up with Underwriting for timely processing and moving the file to approval.
· Retrieve and review all PTD’s conditions received from all parties and Underwriting conditions are cleared timely.
· Ensure change in circumstance requests are completed when a valid change occurs.
· Ensure change in circumstance are notified to disclosure desk timely.
· Order review and upload closing protection letters to the LOS.
· Retrieve and review condominium questionnaires, insurance policies and other corresponding condominium docs.
· Perform verbal (or written) verification of employment.
· Complete closing transmittals and submit file to the closing department with all required closing documents.
· Coordinate with funding department for any outstanding PTF conditions and cure them.
· Manage loan pipeline and update all close of escrow dates and ensure the dates have not expired.
· Required: Mortgage loan processing experience
· Required: Good working knowledge of Encompass
· Required: Knowledge of Conventional, Jumbo, FHA/VA loans
· Required: Well-developed problem-solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies
· Required: Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Required: A professional work ethic and attitude
Valid through: 3/18/2021