The Executive Director will oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff while ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services; establishing a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Three years Executive Director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Two years experience in caring for people with dementia and experience in developing and facilitating specialized dementia program
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
- Experience with marketing and public speaking a plus
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Au