Senior Living Advisor
5 - 7 years experience • Consulting
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and able to commit to a full-time position from home with limited supervision, and is a self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial individual. You must also be a caring and compassionate person with a desire to help people through stressful times during their search for eldercare. Additionally, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced exclusively web-based virtual environment. You are also comfortable with the inside sales portion of selling over the phone using a headset, multi-tasking by entering data into our CRM system, as well as meeting with your partner communities. Senior care industry experience is preferred. Salesexperience (or the ability to sell) is essential.
- Builds relationships and educates families over the phone on referral process: ensure families understand the value of APFM throughout their senior living search.
- Understand family needs and refer appropriate partner communities.
- Manage the sales process: guide families through their search process with strong post-referral follow up with families and partner communities.
- Understand partner community offerings, resident requirements, and sales process.
- Pipeline management: manage lead pipeline on a daily basis and accurately record in our CRM to ensure up-to-date family information and status, as well as maintain accurate sales forecasts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a full-time position, regular evenings and weekends will be required.
- Structured, pre-scheduled training attendance is mandatory.
- Your activity and results are closely monitored by your Regional Manager.
- Communicate daily via phone and email to families and partners.
- Conduct partner knowledge visits to develop and maintain relationships with partners in your community.
- Consistently meet or exceed your monthly sales goals.
Required Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years’ experience: documented history of success positioning and selling solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to assess family situations and quickly develop solution based upon family needs.
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder sale.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent environment.
- Past history of senior care industry preferred, or you must be willing to learn about senior care.
- Ability to multi-task; talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
- Strong typing skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to visit partner communities.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred.
Home Office Requirements
- SLAs are required to have a designated home office space, allowing for privacy during working hours, as well as a high speed internet connection.
- It is expected that SLAs manage a daily schedule that is free fromdistractions and interruptions. Taking care of children or audible pets is not permissible during work hours.
- You will be provided with a laptop fully loaded with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Interaction Client, access to our CRM system and VPN so that you may connect to our intranet.