$80K — $100K *
· Knowledge of civil procedures, filing deadlines, completing matters in a timely manner, producing professional pleadings and keeping abreast of new statutes and case law.
· Knowledge and understanding of applicable consumer fraud statutes, other Arizona statutes, federal laws relating to consumer issues and the rules and regulations of state and federal courts.
· Knowledge of legal techniques and the basic concepts of American jurisprudence and of the formats utilized in the preparation of legal documents.
· Knowledge of the practical factors that impact investigative and litigation decisions and goals, including target and defendant responses, opposing counsel strategies and judicial perspectives, and victim/witness considerations.
· Knowledge and experience with settlement negotiations and financial considerations.
· Skilled in factual issue analysis, legal research, and legal writing.
· Skilled in advocacy, public speaking, media communications, trials, negotiating, investigating, and working closely with law enforcement personnel as well as witnesses.
· Skilled in identifying issues and preparing concise analysis of legal documents and records.
· Skilled in preparing legal briefs, memoranda and correspondence efficiently and with minimal supervision.
· Ability to interact with and obtain information from witnesses, coworkers, and representatives of state and federal agencies and the courts.
· Ability to include effective and situation-appropriate interpersonal communication, good judgment, high ethical and professional standards, empathy with other section lawyers and staff, and ability to function well under time constraints and other pressures.
· Ability to operate software and equipment that is common to a modern work environment.
· Ideal Candidates will have a minimum 5 years of civil litigation experience
Valid through: 8/13/2020