Job Description :
The Linux Systems Engineer will be leading our RHEL standardization program and will be the primary point of contact with internal and external stakeholders. The role will be focusing on driving standardization, efficiency, and repeatability. This role will work to define standards, lead stakeholder reviews, enhance current images, provide Tier 3 support as required and develop procedural documentation based on current solution sets.
• Develop and implement strategy for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6, 7 and 8 solutions for development, QA, Implementation, and other groups.
• Work to enhance our Red Hat Satellite 6 Management solution for centralized system management.
• Develop and implement automation with Ansible Tower.
• Integrate software deployment scripts into our base images to speed deployment of software solutions.
• Export images to OVF/OVA format to support client on-premise
Valid through: 2020-2-21