As Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will collaborate closely with the Product Marketing and Content teams to design a database marketing strategy that fulfills your pipeline targets. You will own Lob’s email marketing strategy and will have full ownership over experimenting with creative combinations of database marketing channels. We will be counting on your expertise to optimize our buyer’s journey, seamlessly converting leads to prospects, and prospects to happy customers.
As Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you'll...
- Be our email marketing expert. As a Marketo savant, you will constantly build new nurture flows, email templates and messaging to guide our prospects through the marketing and sales funnel.
- Own a specific pipeline goal. Work backwards from this goal to build lifecycle marketing strategies that enable us to meet our pipeline and revenue goals —without sacrificing the health of our database.
- Always be testing. Work with Lob’s operations team to measure each experiment, document and socialize learnings, and perfect our marketing tactics based on your findings.
- Work with Lob’s content team to build high-converting landing pages and emails to promote various marketing programs like webinars, content releases, even product launches
- Segment Lob’s database — informed by messaging and persona guidance from our product marketing team — to ensure we are delivering apt messaging to prospects
- Manage the health of our database and work cross functionally with Lob’s Revenue Ops team to ensure we’re armed with the data we need to create relevant, personalized experiences for customers and prospects alike.
- Partner with colleagues on the Demand Gen team to nurture leads generated from digital and offline channels through to pipeline
- Build and refine HTML email templates and landing pages in Marketo and Webflow
For this role, we're looking for...
- 5+ years experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs
- To have successfully built and scaled out email marketing programs before
- The ability to plan marketing campaigns by working backwards from a pipeline target
- Proven success in owning and exceeding pipeline goals of $1M+
- The ability to digest large data sets, communicate critical insights, and ask the right questions that uplevel our performance as a marketing team
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels (omnichannel)
- Working knowledge of CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance
- Expertise with marketing automation/CRM systems (Marketo / Salesforce strongly preferred)
- The ability to think critically and develop creative solutions around technical or resource limitations and meet a deadline
- Strong organizational and project management skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to design and build with HTML / CSS
- Experience with Looker, MySQL and Adobe Creative Suite