About the role:
We are on a very exciting journey to continue and sustain the growth of Arm's server and networking market. The Infrastructure Line of Business is looking for top talent to grow the team and make key contributions to accelerate the development of Arm-based solutions in this new market. Come see if you have what it takes to change the industry.
As Senior Licensing Manager for the Infrastructure Line of Business, you will be involved in negotiating complex licensing, commercial and contractual issues. Based in our San Jose, CA, office, you will work closely with the sales, product management, legal and finance teams to ensure deals are processed through to closure. While the position is ideally based in our office in San Jose, California, other Arm offices will also be considered.
What will I be accountable for:
- Through your analytical skills, commercial expertise, insight and judgement, and by utilizing market research and the knowledge of your peers you will set the price and commercial structure of all Infrastructure related licensing deals.
- Together with sales and legal, you will manage the lifecycle of licensing deals from proposal to contract negotiation to a timely closure, resolving any challenges encountered along the way.
- You will provide management with visibility into the expected revenue by assessing of the deals value, revenue recognition constrains and likelihood of closure.
- Additional duties as requested.
What Skills, experience, and qualifications do I need:
- 5 – 8 years of relevant job experience.
- You have strong commercial awareness; experience in IP licensing and its value to the licensees is an advantage.
- You have advanced Excel and modeling skills; experience in building business models and market models is an advantage.
- You have shown a successful leadership track record within a relevant industry. An understanding of the Arm business model or silicon pricing is an advantage.
- You are a great teammate, pro-active, and willing to drive issues through to conclusion.
- You have strong communication, influencing and people skills, and a dedication to collaborative working
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Finance, Economics or Mathematics discipline, although other degrees will be considered with relevant work experience. Masters preferred.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and craft extraordinary:
We Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual is responsible for the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion For Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be Your Brilliant Self Be quirky not egocentric Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’ Make trust our default position Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.