ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Pascagoula, MS . We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 20 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Senior LHA(R) Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) Test Area Coordinator ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Individual provides LHA(R) C4I and CS shipboard testing and test witness support.
- Reviews test plans, participates in failure review boards, and reports to the Program Office as required.
- Review shipbuilder and vendor submitted Hull, Mechanical & Electrical (HM&E) documents (CDRLs, drawings, diagrams, calculation, etc.) and prepare draft responses
- Review/Develop engineering change papers (CR, ECR, DDM, etc.) as required
- Track and review all technical and products and deliverables, ensuring they are compliant with all technical and contractual requirements
- Assist in developing corresponding white papers, presentations, feasibility studies, risk analyses, project schedules, and cost estimates
- Apply technical subject matter expertise and engineering principles to new systems and applications
- Review failure analysis, review and support the development of drawing packages, perform environmental requirements assessment, and recommend enhancements and technical changes to existing policies and procedures
- Verify functional performance, and evaluate and document systems environmental requirements
- Assist with engineering analyses, technical reports, specification development, and technical documentation reviews
- Provide expertise on naval architecture, ship systems, electronics, and systems engineering tasks
- 5-10 or more years of professional experience in major naval engineering projects
- Experience conducting studies and analyses using naval engineering principles for the purpose of physical and functional integration of ship and systems
- Detailed knowledge of identifying engineering problems, analyzing various solutions and making recommendations to PMS377 that meet technical andcontractual requirements for the following LHA(R) Class ship systems:
- Landing Craft interfaces
- Side port doors
- UPS system
- Small boat handling and stowage
- Aviation facilities
- Cargo and vehicle movement paths
- Ship Service Diesel Engine and Ancillary equipment
- Propulsion and Auxiliary Systems
- 60/400 HZ ElectricalDistribution System
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and programmatic information, both orally and in written form, with customers and teammates.
- Ability to define, articulate and communicate equipment status and troubleshooting efforts and recommend courses of action for approval
- Ability to coordinate, schedule and implement equipment upgrades
- Project managementexperience is desired
- BachelorDegree in an engineering discipline, education requirement may be waived for candidates with 10+ years experience with waterfront production test experience with a focus on C4I systems.
Req #: 3610