We are looking for Senior - level Tech Writer / Trainer for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Senior - level Tech Writer / Trainer
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Client's IT Technology Division (ITD) currently maintains several Fox-pro-based applications for the Division of Health Services Regulation (DHSR). Those applications, along with multiple manual processes, are being replaced by a new web-based, secure, multi-user application under the DHSR Enterprise Project. This development effort is being performed in multiple phases and is expected to last multiple years. This position is required to work in a rapid-paced agile development team environment.
- Major responsibility including developing documentation, training material and conduct end-user training.
- Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
- Translating technical information into clear, concise documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
- Developing and/or maintaining the following types of documentation: communications for diverse stakeholder groups; system documentation and release notes; user manuals and training guides; installation guides; computer operations and program maintenance manuals; plans for training, testing, quality assurance, and contingency operations; backup, recovery and restart procedures; proposals, presentations,status reports, standard operating procedures (SOP), policies and procedures
- Conducting End-user Training on IT applications.