CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Level Project Manager for our Columbus, OH office.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of his/her assigned projects, serving in a lead management role on transportation projects. The position will also require business development activities, including meeting with clients and preparing proposals to secure work.
The successful candidate must be technically astute in transportation engineering and have a proven background of management leadership on transportation projects. This role will often perform as a technical specialist or project manager on mid to large size projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineeringrequired; Master’s degreepreferred.
- 15+ years of progressive transportation/Project Manager experience.
- PE is required (OH preferred).
- Experience on ODOT highway/transportation projects is required.
- Established relationships within the industry required.
- Posseses strong business development skills.
- Demonstrates strong project management qualities and excellent knowledge of project management processes.
- Experience with putting together winning proposals and delivering presentations for new work.
- An articulate and persuasive communicator, both one-on-one and in front of large groups.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal relationships skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office softwarerequired.
- Microstation and Geopak experiencepreferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.