Senior Level Healthcare Sales Executive - Accounts Receivables
Our client, a leader in consumer debt collections is seeking an accomplished Senior Level HealthcareSales Executive with experience in bad debt - accounts receivable management. Responsible for managing and building a national sales team to achieve and exceed revenue objectives. Develop and create marketing strategies and strategic selling methodologies. Establish and monitors team KPIs and ensure ongoing sales pipeline. Strong experience in developing proposals, RFPs, presentations, and marketing/branding.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree, would consider years of industry experience
- 10+ years of management and healthcaresales (accounts receivables) experience
- Integrity a must; and maintain strong relationships with hospital accounts
- Excels in handling customer inquiries and capitalizing on competitive advantages
- Ability to travel nationally
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to negotiate and close deals
This position can work remotely from any home office.
Company provides an excellent compensation and benefit package.