Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deploy, manage, troubleshoot and provide technical solutions for the Host Base Security System (HBSS) agent and end point products for all AF clients.
- Conduct and manage HBSS operations for securing AF client systems to include scanning, patching and remediating AFIN devices and systems.
- Configure, monitor, operate, manage and maintain HBSS point products (Anti-Virus (AV), Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Policy Auditor, and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) products), Agent Handler, ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), Super Agent Distributed Repository (SADR) servers, SQL management software, and all associated firewalls and server configurations.
- Develop draft TOs, SOPs, checklists, guides, best practices and procedures.
- Automate procedures using scripts and SQL/database administration.
- Provide reports to bases to remediate expired AV signatures.