Senior Level Executive Assistant – Puerto Rico
- Would you enjoy an opportunity to be a part of the ongoing disaster recovery efforts in Puerto Rico due to Hurricane Maria?
- Do you take great pride in working as a true professional, assisting senior level leadership?
- Are you often praised for your attention to detail, sense of urgency and commitment to getting the job done correctly the first time?
- Are you bilingual in English and Spanish?
If you can say yes to all of the above, here is your opportunity to work with ICF and make a difference in Puerto Rico. What you’ll be doing:
- Perform a variety of responsible, confidential and complex administrative and organizational functions
- Work on multiple projects, often juggling priorities and working with tight deadlines
- Assist with calendaring and scheduling meetings and presentations
- Gather/organize agendas for meetings. Gather/organize information on project activities and for reports
- Distribute materials, catering and logistical coordination for business and in-house client visits
- Create and edit correspondence documents, reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
You’ll need to have:
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Current residence in Puerto Rico
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, work under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, organize time effectively
- High level of accuracy and discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel with strong keyboard skills
- 8+ years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Flexibility of schedule and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience as an administrative assistant to a Chief Officer, President or Executive Vice President
- Excellent referrals from past employers.