In this role
As the Senior Learning Specialist, you will serve as the learning services business partner and clinical lead for POC; responsible for the analysis of instructional and educational requirements and design of instructional goals, objectives, assessment instruments, content, lesson planning, role-based learning paths, media selection and other learning service development and delivery strategies for POC Ultrasound.
You are responsible for
- Designs learning strategies and role-based learning programs, using modern methods and industry best practices, as applicable
- Integrate adult learning theory into multi-platform learning solutions that include, but are not limited to: classroom education, online learning, blended learning, demonstrations, on-the-job learning, assessments, evaluations, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Manage or handle part of the E2E analysis, design, development and deployment of programs in line with planned budget, resources and timelines, working effectively with partners in development of courses, content and design of learning programs
- Responsible for effective and high quality learning experiences that meet the impact as designed
- Participate or lead in internal education and learning initiatives and improvement projects
- Works with subject-matter-experts, instructional designers and content developers as project manager to deliver world class learning services programs
- Deliver all projects within the committed scope, timeframe and budget
- Contribution to continuous improvement/innovation
- Remain aware of all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
- Design and/or evaluate learning programs to ensure they meet or exceed institutional standards, and meet accreditation reviews
You are a part of
- The Ultrasound organization is responsible for global marketing, development, and manufacturing of Ultrasound systems and solutions in the area of cardiac, general imaging, women’s health and point-of-care.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in education, instructional design or development of learning materials
- 7+ years of instructional design and curriculum development experience
- Customer focus with deep listening and personal learning insights to understand stakeholder, business and performance needs and consult on learning solutions.
- Operational Excellence to continuously raise the bar in learning by challenging based on understanding the needs against our strategic direction.
- Commercial Acumen to perform the learning intake to meet customer needs while managing all projects within targets of time and budget
- Stakeholder Management to effectively identify / collaborate with key stakeholders
- Project Management experience in the design and delivery of learning programs within assigned business (POC)
- Clinical subject matter expertise for assigned business (POC)