Senior Learning Management System Administrator
The Learning Management System Administrator will be responsible for managing the configuration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) for the Company. This individual will work with satellite administrators, instructional developers, and support specialists on LMS projects. The experienced worker should have technical expertise coupled with good communication skills to drive effective and efficient solutions.
- Understands customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply system knowledge to meet those needs
- Update, publish, and maintain LMS content and assets; ensure content is current and consistent
- Performs complex LMS troubleshooting
- Develop and document systems, with appropriate workflows and approvals to ensure published content is accurate and current, and users have correct access based on their role needs
- Actas internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver, track and measure training to meet organizational objectives
- Supportplanning and execution of key trainings in sync with the Company strategy and vision.
- 5 years of experience in the administration of a Learning Management System (Cornerstone preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to shift priorities based on the current business needs and to make progress on multiple, concurrent projects
- Excellentprocess management skills, including proven ability to collaborate with various levels in an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in building and maintaining good working relationships with subject matter experts and key stakeholders
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.