Under limited supervision and with significant independent judgment, coordinates, designs and delivers learning and development curriculum, including coaching and consulting with target audience(s) to drive behaviors that support business objectives, and providing support for creation of training material and development of training solutions for leadership and individual contributors, core business units, or agency partners by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinates, designs and conducts needs assessments and trend analyses to aid in strategic learning planning and decision making.
a. Reviews and analyzes business results, market factors, customer and agent needs, trends and observations to identify learning problems, root causes and other solutions to business shortcomings.
b. Acts as, or identifies alternative, subjective matter expert to support creation of training material and development of training solutions.
2. Collaborates with business unit or agency partner to develop strategic and tactical learning plans to achieve business objectives and focus on opportunities to drive improved performance.
a. Coordinates, designs and delivers employee and management training programs.
b. Plans and establishes training schedules to ensure alignment with business priorities, goals, and activities.
c. Effectively coaches and consults with employees and management to drive behaviors that will effectively support business objectives, providing feedback regarding staff performance.
3. Selects and manages vendors to deliver learning programs and tools.
4. Supports business unit training activities or agency partner training including providing instructional design, and facilitation training and coaching for SMEs and functional trainers.
5. Consults on and/or manages organizational development activities, such as strategic planning, change management, team effectiveness, and succession planning
6. Serves as a contributing member of project team(s), or leader of project team(s), coordinating resources to ensure achievement of project activities.
7. May provide input to management regarding staff performance.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in L&D related field or business preferred. Six to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and related experience/training.
Job Location Frankenmuth, Michigan, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 291060-670