Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior/Lead Software Quality Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated Senior/Lead Software Automation Engineer to join EPAM onsite team in Los Angeles (Studio City). We are following QA generalist concept and every person in our team is responsible for functional, automated and performance testing.
We do automated and performance testing for REST API using Java, Spring, Maven, TestNG, JMeter. We also work with MongoDB and Amazon services (SQS). We have 99% automated tests coverage, CI/CD, AWS environments.
In addition to that we are doing front-end testing for Angular applications. Our teams follow Scrum methodology within SAFe environment (Scaled Agile Framework).
- Ability to write test cases and track them independently. Report bugs
- Automation experience with Java and JUnit
- Knowledge of Spring
- Experience in testing web services (JSON REST web services preferred)
- Basic experience with NoSQL databases
- Ability to deliver high quality results under minimal supervision
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate and higher English level
Nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins/TeamCity, build pipelines, build tools (Maven/Gradle)
- Knowledge of performance testing
- Experience with Docker, MongoDB and AWS