Seeking Ninjas, Jedi's and Rock Stars to implement applications and services for Mixed Reality. The primary responsibility of this position is to architect and implement applications and drive the engineering effort to produce deliverables. You will participate in iteration planning and work with cross-team dependencies.
Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment. This position reports to the Technical Director of their respective group.
- Strong experience implementing applications & services on mobile platforms.
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks and API's.
- Very strong programming skills- extensive experience with C, C++
- Strong Mobile Software Architecture knowledge.
- Strong experience working with UX Design.
- Strong unit, functional and automated testing experience
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong preference of having shipped applications on an embedded product or having published applications on an App Store.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- MS Preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.