The Senior Lead Process Analyst is responsible for understanding the current process state, identifying efficiency/improvement opportunities, then leading cross-functional team members to drive process improvements tied to Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the business utilizing Lean Sigma principles. Focus areas would include but are not limited to; interval or lead time reduction, reduction of human errors, process re-designs that result in the reduction of the number of steps and/or running the steps in parallel rather than in-line. Automation opportunities will be identified, documented, and applied where necessary. Teach and apply Lean Six Sigma principles to achieve self-sustaining processes.
• Implement process management/process improvement initiatives following Lean Six Sigma principles
• Standardize processes across various business units.
• Document current processes and propose improved processes.
• Create new self-sustaining processes that include identifying & tracking the appropriate KPIs
• Assist in teaching Lean Six Sigma principles to line staff
• Lead process changes
• Publish weekly progress report
• Champion communication between organizations at all levels
• Increase staff effectiveness
• Create Standardized Operating Procedures (Work Instructions) Increase workflow efficiency
• Six Sigma black belt certified
• 12+ years experience in general process re-design with a Bachelor's degree; 8+ years experience with a Master's degree
• 4+ years experience in Six Sigma process application
• Trained in Lean Six Sigma Principles (Five S's, Waste Reduction, Error/Mistake Proofing, PDCA, Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, KAIZEN, JIT, Lead Time Reduction)Experience in developing various process documentation (SOP, ISO, etc)
• Experience in operational performance evaluation (Efficiency/Utilization)
• Experience in implementing Continuous Improvement methodologies, e.g., Six Sigma
• Ability to influence others
• Experience in Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
• Experience in Customer Journey Mapping and Customer "Moment of Truth" determination
• Experience in supply chain principles
• 3+ years project experience
• Experience in developing budgets