CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network.
The Senior Lead Process Analyst is responsible for understanding the current process state, identifying efficiency/improvement opportunities, then leading cross-functional team members to drive process improvements tied to Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the business utilizing Lean Sigma principles. Focus areas would include but are not limited to; interval or lead time reduction, reduction of human errors, process re-designs that result in the reduction of the number of steps and/or running the steps in parallel rather than in-line. Automation opportunities will be identified, documented, and applied where necessary. Teach and apply Lean Six Sigma principles to achieve self-sustaining processes.
• Implement process management/process improvement initiatives following Lean Six Sigma principles
• Standardize processes across various business units.
• Document current processes and propose improved processes.
• Create new self-sustaining processes that include identifying & tracking the appropriate KPIs
• Assist in teaching Lean Six Sigma principles to line staff
• Lead process changes
• Publish weekly progress report
• Champion communication between organizations at all levels
• Increase staff effectiveness
• Create Standardized Operating Procedures (Work Instructions) Increase workflow efficiency
• Six Sigma black belt certified
• 12+ years experience in general process re-design with a Bachelor's degree; 8+ years experience with a Master's degree
• 4+ years experience in Six Sigma process application
• Trained in Lean Six Sigma Principles (Five S's, Waste Reduction, Error/Mistake Proofing, PDCA, Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, KAIZEN, JIT, Lead Time Reduction)Experience in developing various process documentation (SOP, ISO, etc)
• Experience in operational performance evaluation (Efficiency/Utilization)
• Experience in implementing Continuous Improvement methodologies, e.g., Six Sigma
• Ability to influence others
• Experience in Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
• Experience in Customer Journey Mapping and Customer "Moment of Truth" determination
• Experience in supply chain principles
• 3+ years project experience
• Experience in developing budgets
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
Requisition #: 210265
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.