Salesforce has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud from IoT to Analytics to Heroku, …. We have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Submit your resume here and we will reach out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests.
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 3+ years of relevant experience
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
- Experience using ReactJS, Flux, Redux, Relay/GraphQL, ReactNative, Ember.js, Node.js for Front End focused positions
- Good understanding of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium, Mocha and QUnit
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development
- CLI (Command Line Interface) development
- Ability and desire to work with customers to debug issues on any OS
- Experience with Typescript
- Programming experience with Elixir
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field