High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named . We were also recently named one of the by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring Senior Lead Infrastructure Consultant to provide technical leadership for our expanding team in Houston, TX.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
You'll be joining Catapult’s growing infrastructure solutions team to deliver Office 365 and Exchange implementations and migrations for Catapult clients primarily in the Houston area. You'll work closely with some of the best Microsoft professionals in the industry and have access to the tools and resources you need to successfully solve our clients' business challenges. The ideal candidate will have strong expertise in on-prem and Azure infrastructurearchitecture to help design, plan and execute a rebuild of a client's environment.
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for learning and sharing knowledge!
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern business IT alignment, continuity of operations, performance, accessibility, cost, and security
- Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
- Ability to take ownership of delivery and work independently when necessary
- Desire to support the Catapult sales team in opportunity pursuits
- Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
- Strong experience in Enterprise Infrastructure (physical and logical architecture), Active Directory and domain architecture, and Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Strong experience in Hardware virtualization
- Strong understanding of Enterprise messaging using Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
- Flexibility to travelpart-time 15% when required
What else would make me stand out?
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Experience building and deploying Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) solutions
- Experience with Azure Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) for on-prem and cloud solutions
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity concepts
- Knowledge of Security and Compliance concepts
- Knowledge of Networking and Storage concepts