$100K — $150K *
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are actively sourcing for a Senior/Lead QA Automation Engineer. This role will work closely with our global team in building cutting edge, customer-centric software solution.
You will sit at one of Rightpoint's clients and work on some very dynamic and innovative technical projects. The client is one of the leaders in the Financial Services Industry. While you will be working with other Rightpoint team members, this role will be physically located at the client site in Richardson, TX. Currently, this role is fully remote due to COVID restrictions. Once offices are open, you will sit onsite with the client and will be aligned to this client, long-term.
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make
• Take proactive, expert ownership of Quality Assurance role on client and internal projects
• Author test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions
• Partner closely with the development teams to replicate and resolve issues
• Work closely across all capabilities (e.g. Technology, Project Management, User Experience/Creative, etc.) to ensure that all quality assurance requirements are defined and properly documented
• Assist in reviewing and refining existing QA process, controls, and best practices
• Act as a strong advocate for quality and share QA knowledge to other team members within the company
• Ensure all projects meet both functional and non-functional requirements and map to QA test cases
• Assist QA Leadership in training and mentoring other QA staff members on QA best practices and techniques
• Help QA Architect establish and evolve QA processes, ensuring that the team is using QA best practices
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
• Act as a SME for all QA aspects, providing QA services and coordinating onshore QA resources
• Deep understanding of automation testing frameworks and technology
• Author and execute both manual and automated test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions
• Contribute to the design and development of automated solutions for Sanity, Regression and Functional Testing for various repeatable tests
What We'd Love to See
• 7+ years/4+ years of relevant experience with Java Rest Assured and Cucumber/Gherkin (Required)
• Experience in writing test cases
• Open to Manual Testing when needed
• Ability to work with multiple browser platforms and versions
• Experience leveraging test driven development techniques
• Comfort with agile operating models
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in financial services or fintech
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
• Flexible PTO
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
• 401k with Company Matching
• Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
• Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Valid through: 3/2/2021