Senior Landscape Architect / Project Manager
Senior Landscape Architect/Project Manager
Our client is seeking a full-time, energetic and talented landscape architect with a minimum of 10 years of experience in site design and construction. Through a collaborative designprocess, our Landscape Architects/Designers are engaged with a multi-disciplinary team to develop creative design solutions with technically proficiency and adherence to regulatory requirements for a variety of private and public sector projects.
Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Landscape Architect for a primary focus of work within the Capital District Area. This position is responsible for project management and technicaldesign leadership.
Project management responsibilities include development of professional service proposals; management of projects including clients, internaltechnical disciplines and external consultants; schedule and budget management; and participation in public presentations and speaking engagements.
Technical responsibilities include the development of creative, sustainable designs; report writing; graphics/renderings, leadership for preparation of site plan and construction documents; and bid/construction administration.
Requirements of the Senior Landscape Architect/Project Manager
- Minimum requirements are a BS in Landscape Architecture
- At least 10 years of closely related experience, preferable in a consulting environment.
- Licensure is preferred but not required.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of New York's planning and SEQRA processes and will be experienced in leading presentations. The candidate will lead interdisciplinary teams of engineers, landscape architects, planners, environmental professionals and other specialists in the preparation of proposals, reports and plans for both small and large, complex land development projects.
- Strong written and oral communication, leadership, task management, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential.
- A current network of business contacts is very desirable.
Compensation for the Senior Landscape Architect/Project Manager
- ?Salary for the Senior Landscape Architect/Project Manager $60,000 - $90,000
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available? Yes, local
Is there a bonus structure? 5%
Are you open to sponsorship? No
This position is: Backfill
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No
Who does this position report to? Director Landscape Architecture
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position? Previous comparable experience
What are the nice-to-have skills? Experience in a consulting firm