Your Responsibilities will include:
- Participate as needed in the manufacturing and commercial process for potential engagement opportunities as a Solutions expert; help the Strategic shaping opportunities and bringing Solutions expertise in Labeling and Literature activities
- Integrate all engagement components required to obtain the best possible solution for fulfilling the Client's expectations and desired outcomes.
- Establish a project charter and plan for each engagement component with clearly stated and agreed upon goals & objectives. Propose resource allocations with project teams, including both customer, 3rd party, and Boston Scientific personnel
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams to define, plan, and execute projects and service programs for Labeling Solutions customers.
- Consults and supports multiple large, complex, cross-functional, or divisional projects.
- Champions a policy, process, or technology that delivers significant advances.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders, internally and externally, to ensure the project proceeds according to the plan. Making adjustments to the plan as necessary, aligned with the project's goals & objectives, ensuring that the result meets the Customer and Boston Scientific expectations.
- Manage project delivery at multiple customer locations in collaboration with internal resources and external vendors
- Work with regional PMO to share learnings and define best practices
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with colleagues within the team and with contacts across divisions, functions, and geographies; is an active ambassador of Solutions and Cross-Divisional approach
What we are looking for in you:
• Bachelor's degree in information technology or related technical field plus 5 -7 relative years of business process and system analysis experience. Business related backgrounds will also be considered.
• Quick learner that views all tasks as a learning opportunity
• Must feel comfortable with a wide range of job responsibilities and work hours that are necessary to support international internal customers
• Must be willing to travel to global locations in the Americas, Asia and Europe.
• Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: SAP and/or MES
- Label System
- Automating Excel a plus