$200K — $250K *
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Collect, identify, collate, update, document, disseminate, recommend, maintain, and implement knowledge management processes, system architecture/information flow, and functional requirements/documentation for USCENTCOM HQs and Forward Support.
· Evaluate knowledge management applications and support working groups and planning conferences.
· Fill knowledge management positions in forward deployed locations on a routine rotational basis, providing direct support to in-theater operations
· Create, maintain, and publish knowledge management CBT videos and associated documents for USCENTCOM.
The Contractor will fill knowledge management positions in forward deployed locations on a routine rotational basis, providing direct support to in-theater operations.
· 10-15 yrs. experience in KM, Intelligence Analysis or systems related career field.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· Experienced in SharePoint business processes.
· Experienced with Intelligence Information Sharing tools and applications.
· Demonstrated expert written and oral communication skills.
Valid through: 8/27/2020
$80K — $100K
3 days ago