Senior JDE Enterprise One Business Analyst - Finance & Accounting
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Senior JDE Enterprise One Business Analyst - Finance & Accounting to support the recent JD Edwards (JDE 9.2) implementation. We are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company with massive upside opportunities. This position will work collaboratively with multiple business units and levels across the organization to support the users and enhance/integrate the system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports JDE Enterprise One Financial Applications including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Fixed Assets.
- Supports DocuSphere/Tungsten Accounts Payable workflow and automation software and process integration to JDE E1 Accounts Payable.
- Provides project leadership to implement enhancements and new functionality from analysis/design through testing, training, and go live support.
- Configures applications to support business requirements.
- Prepares documentation to support process, functional, and technical specifications.
- Works collaboratively with business, IT, and consultant teams to analyze requirements, propose and execute solutions.
- Adhere to all established development, configuration, testing, and change control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to best practices for ERP and related systems configuration/setup.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university or related experience
- Ten or more (10+) years of working experience in a senior lead role.
- Accounting training or certifications a plus.
- Property management experience a plus.
- JDE Enterprise One ERP experience in lead or support role required
- Strong functional knowledge and experience with JDE Accounting applications, processes and best practices.
- Knowledge of JDE database structure and how it is used in applications.
- SQL knowledge for data analysis a plus.
- DocuSphere/Tungsten experience a plus