We’re looking for a senior full stack engineer to help maintain existing applications and services, as well as, deliver new capabilities for our Client Website, where users can see a holistic picture of their information and products.
You will be immersed in modern tools and technologies to get the job done, such as AWS Cloud infrastructure and platform services, NodeJS micro-services, and a robust CI/CD pipeline. As a senior engineer, you will work in an agile and innovative environment, solving sophisticated problems and collaborating with architects and designers to deliver software our users will love.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, and deploy web apps and micro services hosted within AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience building robust and easy to consume RESTful APIs.
- Self-motivated and driven. A teammate that optimally works well with other specialists, product owners, and non-technical roles.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements.
What you’ll get to do:
- Build day-to-day like a start-up - incrementally and iteratively - but with the security and resources of an enterprise budget.
- Release to production early and often - you won’t be working on a product for a year before it sees the light of day; we believe in MVPs.
- Work with a hardworking, focused, fun-loving team who values your input and your individuality.
Further impress us with:
- AWS experience with platform services
- Experience with web analytics
- Experience with application monitoring
- Strong front-end tool belt (such as, React/Redux, TypeScript ES6, Webpack, SaaS)
- Advocate of test driven development, with experience using unit testing frameworks such as Jest
- Familiarity with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Ansible/Terraform)
- Knowledge of engineering standards; including analyzing, designing, developing, deploying and supporting software solutions and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Authentication and Authorization (OAUTH2, SAML, SSO)