Job Location: Folsom, CA
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Understand the business process of existing application and working with stakeholders to enhance the application based on customers requirements Analysis & Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and sustaining activities
- Migration of existing Silverlight software system to Angular
- 7+ years of relevant work experience developing and delivering software using Agile models
- Experience using Angular2+ for web development
- Good SQL skills,
- Must have experience in Entity Framework.
- Solid understanding of the full development/release lifecycle.
- Good communication skills
- MS Office Suite skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science area of study
Additional nice to have skills:
- C# desired
- UI design skills
- Helpful if familiar with Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, Microsoft IIS Web Server
- CW will be working with a single primary developer located in Folsom, working with stakeholders at various sites
- All interviews will be in person as there will be a test of skills