ArcSight is a leader in security and compliance management solutions that intelligently identify and mitigate business risk for enterprises. ArcSight provides the industry's only vendor-neutral solution for real time intelligent identification, prioritization and network response to external security attacks, insider threats and compliance breaches.
- Develop and use libraries, APIs and frameworks to assist in the creation of applications
- Participate in full software development lifecycle
- Review and assist in development of requirements and technical specs
- Perform unit and integration testing for software
- Experience with GIT Repositories
- Experience with nosql databases
- Experience with D3.js and integrating it into an React app
- Knowledge of REST (and SOAP) protocols and Web Application development
- Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, and abilities to design and implement complex algorithms to deliver architectural components and business functions
- Experience in an agile-development environment
- Strong database knowledge, performance tuning, and query optimization
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong technical and business English usage of document reading, emails and conference calls
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Java development training, certification is a plus.