Senior Java Software Engineer
El Cajon, CA 92020
Salary Rate: Depends on Experience
Direct Hire Role
2 Current Openings
About Company and Opportunity:
Our client is committed to providing the rapid delivery of scalable, collaborative and highly configurable Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) software, High Performance Computer (HPC) analysis and automation software systems designed to address the unique need of our customers? laboratory and data management requirements. We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer here in San Diego and this is a permanent opportunity with major growth potential. You will be a major contributor to our organization and essential to the growing need in our Global Development department.
Essential Job Duties and Requirements:
As a member of a professional services organization, you will design, develop and implement the highest quality software based on our customer?s needs. If you have a strong background in software development, Java web development experience, and a focus on making sure the customer comes first, we would like to hear from you.
- Develop and implement software
- Contribute to the design of new features and framework modification.
- Take part in the implementation of new features, either working independently or on a team.
- Engage actively in the technical decision-making process
- Create complex integrations with customer 3rd party software
- Take ownership of the tasks assigned and meet customer commitments.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and assimilate them into our product suites
- 5-7years Java Full Stack development experience (JSP, Spring, Servlet)
- B.S. in Software Engineering or equivalent training/experience
- Demonstrated experiencewith Web-tier development using technologies such as Spring, JPA (EclipseLink / TopLink/ Hibernate/ Standard Java SQL Connections)
- Excellent experiencewith at least one of the popular J2EE Application Servers and/or Tomcat
- Experiencewith writing SQL (SQL Server a plus)
- Experiencewith writing unit tests using JUnit
- Thorough understanding of OO principles
- Track record of rapidly learning and incorporating new technologies
- Thorough knowledge of programming best practices
- Expert analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to effectively and professionally communicate technical, business, and design information)
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, thoroughly tested software on time
What's In It For You:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Bonuses based on performance
- The chance to work in small teams team with an industry-leading LIMS Framework
- A challenging, fast moving work environment
If qualified, please apply with your resume in PDF or Word format.