What you’ll be doing...
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Senior Java Microservices Developer to join the IT ecommerce team. Candidate will be responsible in Developing/coding the next gen Microservices for ecommerce using the Springboot/Netflix OS framework and enable all the clients’ mobile app, web etc. to integrate and provide seamless shopping experience for customers.
- Lead Small to Medium size projects.
- Run performance and profiling tools.
- Assist in thread dump analysis.
- Develop resolutions to complex problems creatively and make decisions that impact projects & staff members.
- Define system requirements and provide feedback on project limitations and capabilities.
- Define performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyze user requirements to determine feasibility of design within time, cost and resource constraints.
- Modify, debug and evaluate programs for functional areas, work on any new enhancements based on new user requirements.
- Assist with infrastructure upgrade activities.
- Coordinate with testing teams to validate the functionality being developed.
- Provide documentation for code written; assist with periodic code reviews of the application code.
- Assist in resolving any operational issues for projects implemented; provide support to ensure smooth rollout of the application.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and Unit testing of software systems in Core Java, JDK 1.8, J2EE and Internet technologies.
- Experience inAlgorithms and Data Structures.
- Expert in Spring/ Spring Boot/Spring Cloud / Netflix OSS Stack or any other Cloud-Ready Tech Stack.
- Experience in ATG eCommerce Solution including catalog, BCC, shopping Cart, ATG Targeter, Slots, scenarios and Endeca guided Search.
Even better if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Persistent Systems – SQL and NO-SQL Elastic Search/SOLR.
- In-Depth Knowledge of Multi-Threading /Concurrency in Java.
- Knowledge of Containers (Docker) and Its Deployment /Tools for Orchestration.
- Experience in working with Cloud Ready App Development using AWS is a plus.
- Critical Thinking and Strong Mathematical/Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to Tread Steep Learning Curve and Multi Task.
- Work well under Pressure.