We are seeking a Senior Java Lead to work at our Omaha, Nebraska Location. We offer a dynamic, team-oriented environment for consultative, results-focused professionals. This key member is expected to represent OFS according to the highest professional and ethical standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and QA team through the various stages of the development
- Programming and analysis support of Financial Services customer correspondence related applications.
- Partner with application architects to identify business need and appropriate technical solutions.
- Designing and documenting technical requirements for business applications.
- Closely work with product development team to turn requirements into technical solutions
- Must build good relationship with customer
- Demonstrate OFS capabilities and work achievements with value adds
- Mentor team members to better perform
- Proactively identify the risks and prepare the mitigation plan
- Proactively try to resolve any blockers either by coordinating with the rest of the team, with the client, or with other vendors
- 10+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- 3+ yrs. of experience in leading a team (onsite & offshore)
- Strong knowledge and experience in J2EE, REST, Java 8, Design Patterns, Jenkins, Rundeck
- Open to learn any new technologies / tools
- Experience in Object oriented design and development skills with Industry best practice
- Excellent & Effective written and verbal communication
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Possess account opener skills.