As a senior developer, you will work with your team to take ownership of code from third party vendor (Nuance) and design application for IVR functionality and reporting using JAVA and .NET. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and can work both independently and as a team member. This position demands the ability to develop business requirements into high-quality production-ready deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years of experience with JAVA development and web services
- 4+ years of experience in the complete software development life cycle.
- 4+ years of experience in user interface, web service, and/or database development.
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft .NET tools and technologies, especially: ASP.NET (MVC & Web API), WCF Web Services
- 3+ years applications development experience in object oriented environments
- SQL Server (T-SQL, stored procedures)
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience developing Web Services using WCF/WebApi
- Demonstrated ability building and deploying web based applications
- 24x7x365 on-call production support is a requirement of this position.
- Modern web technologies (Angular, jQuery)
- OpenText Exstream
- 2+ Years Designing and Developing Business Applications
- 1+ Year(s) MuleESB / API Gateway Development
- 1+ Year(s) Java, Maven, and Spring Development
- Experience with JSON, XML, WSDL, RAML and Java
- A Solid Understanding of OO, SOA and Messaging Design Patterns
- Experience Working in TFS/VSTS or a Similar Code Repository
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Familiarity with the IVR and telecom technologies
- Experience Working in Azure Cloud Environment (PaaS & IaaS)