What You Bring
- Experience with SCSS/SASS, Twitter Bootstrap or other CSS frameworks
- Experience with front-end build systems
- Experience developing and unit testing Web applications
- Experience with package managers such as Bower or NPM
- Experience with responsive design standards
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- 5+ years with HTML/CSS
- 2+ years with web app frameworks (preferred: Vue.js/React.js)
- 1+ years with CSS preprocessors and frameworks (LESS/SASS, Bootstrap/Foundation)
- 1+ years with Karma/Jasmine/Protractor (TDD)
- Experience with Progressive Web-Apps (PWA) would be a plus
- Experience managing and configuring builds on Jenkins
What We Bring
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, and a 401k with company matching so you can continue planning for robust financial wellness.
- Employee discounts on things like, mobile products and services, gym memberships, and a variety of additional entertainment options.
- Work Life Balance. We get that we all live busy lives, to the degree your role allows, we recognize the need and value of balance and seek to support our employees’ engagement in the pursuit of it.