What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- At least seven years of development experience with Java EE related technologies
- At least three years of experience directly leading application support initiatives
- A strong interest in working on a maintenance and support team
- An advanced understanding of Linux which includes scripting (Shell or Perl)
- Experience working in an Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment environment
What we’d prefer to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Hands on experience working with Docker containers
- Proficiency in creating UML and BPMN modeling language diagrams
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll partner with our Development Manager to build out and maintain back-end service level applications for our direct, indirect, and international businesses
- You’ll write efficient and maintainable Java code based on technical guidelines, design documents, and industry best practices
- You’ll assist junior software engineers solve technical problems and mentor them in writing high quality code
- You’ll review code for defects and quality against technical documents and stard practices
- You’ll design and implement unit tests for software application modules
- You’ll translate business requirements into technical design documents
- You’ll generate accurate implementation estimates based on technical documents, business requirements, and team member’s abilities