Job Title: Senior Java Developer with COBOL / COBOL II - QSR - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of various applications.
- We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
- Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams/team-members, for example, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
- 4+ years of Software Development experience
- Fluent in Java including ORM related libraries
- Experience using Source Code and Version Control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
- Capable of coding web-based front end experiences incorporating modern SPA frameworks and CSS implementations
- Knowledge of test-driven development and relevant frameworks
- Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
- Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and identified issues
Must Have Skills:
- JAVA, Enterprise Java with Spring and Hibernate, COBOL or COBOL II, Agile