$100K — $150K *
The Senior Java Developer position is fit for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual who thrives on developing smart solutions for complex technology problems. We are looking for mid to Senior Java developers who want to build great software using modern Web 2.0 technologies.
Individuals who want to solve complex technical and business problems and who take great interest in software design and architecture.
Ideal candidates would be self-starters, motivated and ready to take the initiative to ramp up on both technology and business platforms effectively. We need team players who strive for individual excellence and fit naturally in a cutting-edge entrepreneurial work environment.
These roles are based at our world headquarters in the heart of Manhattan or in our state-of-the-art Iselin, NJ office.
· Minimum 6 years of Java development experience
· Knowledge of Oracle or any other relational database
· Working knowledge of RESTful services and Web Services JSON and HTML apps for desktop and mobile browsers
· Familiarity with one or more application servers such as Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.
· Experience with an IOC container such as Spring
· Experience with an ORM tool such as Hibernate
· Experience working collaboratively in a team environment
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering required
Vitech is an equal opportunity Employer (EOE), Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity and any other protected status under federal, state, or local law. Vitech strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Valid through: 12/4/2020