What you’ll be doing...
You will be working on the modernization of our application and make cloud ready open system.
You work on variety of development projects including enhancements and fixes to applications as well as enhancements associated with new products and services launched by the business. You will be responsible for the development, testing, and overall system support of the applications. You will be using Java core technologies including but not limited to J2EE, Spring framework, J2EE, JSP, JSTL/Servlet, HTML, Dynamic HTML, HTML5, Dojo, Ajax, Struts, and JQuery to build web applications.
- Develop new modules using Core Java, AWS architecture and SQL to augment product offering.
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues working with Support teams involving reading and understanding code
- Identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks.
- Complex system integrations both internal and external.
- Devising scalable and high quality backend services.
- Taking complete ownership of multiple modules.
- Ability to plan and execute quick term migration solutions.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Core Java/J2EE development including Spring
- Experience with MYSQL or Oracle DB or DB2.
- Experience with WebServices (both REST and SOAP)
Even better if you have:
- A Degree
- Experience with PL/SQL, Unix Scripts and CSS
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, CyberArc, Cloud Formation and the ability to write Ansible scripts.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong writing and communication skills.
- Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes.
- Good organizational and problem solving abilities.