What you’ll be doing...
You will be building large scale open source applications that will handle the end of process billing for our Verizon customers. When these applications are working well, they are an important part of the overall customer experience. You will collaborate with various internal teams on new technologies to make it easy for our customers to do business with us.
- Leading multiple projects using on-site and off-shore resources to maintain and develop applications for both enterprise releases and smaller maintenance releases.
- Identifying and aligning project requirements and conducting impact analyses.
- Working closely with the business team, 3rd party vendors, and otherinternal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
What we’re looking for...
You are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates. You enjoy working collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment to analyze and creatively solve complex problems. You want to transform the way we work on the inside to improve the experience we deliver on the outside.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with J2EE and Java technologies and Spring.
- Experience with Python.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Cassandra or another NOSQL Database.
Even better if you have:
- Five or more years of Rating / Billing experience.
- Experience with GO Lang, PL/SQL.
- Scriptingexperience with Shell and Perl.
- Experience with IBM MQ , Kafka and AWS.