Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field.
At least six to ten years of progressive information technologyexperience directly related to architecture/engineering, information security, or other specialized technology field.
- Proficiency with Web Application Frameworks (e.g. Angular, JSF, Spring MVC, ect.).
- Proficiency with modern ORM technology (e.g. Hibernate, JPA, etc.).
- Proficiency with Java Enterprise Applications (e.g. JEE, Spring, batch, etc.).
- Proficiency with Unit Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, MVC patterns.
- Proficiency with SQL and PL/SQL. MPP databaseexperiencepreferred.