We are looking for exceptionally intelligent and motivated full stack developers to work with our Guest Management Solutions and Booking Engine development teams. Using your comprehensive knowledge of web services, design patterns, databases, and Java programming, you will design and develop new features for our world-class software and integrate them with our clients and partners. At the same time, we'll count on your excellent communications and organization skills to liaise with the clients and vendors. You'll also help to solve problems as they occur in our production systems and help support staff with technical inquiries. This is a very dynamic position, requiring the ability to stay on top of several projects simultaneously.
- 5 Years of experience working with Java (including frameworks like Spring and Hibernate)
- 4 years of experience working with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and software architecture (focusing on scalability and performance)
- 3+ years' experience in web services (RestFul and SOAP, WSDL and XSD)
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Experience working on remote systems.
Key Words: Integration, Webservices, XML, Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL
• Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Able to quickly communicate details either written or verbal
• Able to work with remote teams
• Goal Focused.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field