Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The successful candidates will be dedicated full-time to development and enhancement support for existing Sponsor applications.
- Designing, programming/developing, and modifying software systems, applications, and tools, both existing and potentially new in the future
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Correcting errors by making the appropriate changes and then re-checking the program to ensure the desired result was produced
- Conducting testing of program and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results and that instructions are correct
- Organizing and maintaining documentation of application development and subsequent revisions, so others are able to understand the program
- Collaborating with teammates, other service providers, vendors, and users to develop new programming methods
- Top Secret/SCI clearance with Poly
- Strong Java programming/development skills and experience
- Experience with Spring and ORM libraries such as Hibernate/JPA
- Experience working and interacting with different types of data stores (e.g. Oracle, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with Ext JS (v3 and v4), Groovy (v2), Grails (v2), and Bootstrap (v3+)
- Understanding of SQL and Elasticsearch
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities and communication to multiple stakeholders
- Angular (v2+) or Ext JS (v6+)
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.